InEnglish

This blog is for my students in IES Mateo Alemán to make them participate, give their opinion, share experiences...
Hello there!
I would like YOU to communicate both with me and among your classmates and always IN ENGLISH.

domingo, 4 de febrero de 2007

My Favourite Sport

Do you like sports? Do you practice any? Do you prefer team sports or individual sports?

Choose a sport and tell us about it: why you like it, where you play it, when, the rules it has...


I´ll start. I love swimming because you move all your body, you have to control the way you breathe and your movements, it is very relaxing for me. It helps you to keep fit and you can improve a lot if you swim regularly. I use a swimming cap, goggles, a swimsuit and sometimes I also use flippers. That is my equipment. In the winter I go to an indoors swimming-pool.
What about you?

No hay comentarios: